Blog Archive

Sunday, October 9, 2011

DIGITAL TAXONOMY: WHERE AM I? WHAT LEVEL OR PROFICIENCY HAVE I ACQUIRE TO TEACH AND USE TECHNOLOGY IN MY CLASSES?

It is necessary for us to be updated, but it does not mean just to read books and read webs. The most important thing is to be attentive to what we put into practice be with high quality for our students, and also it has to be according to their reality. We must be aware of how to use and what to use in class.

For me is the first time I finally understand this and this levels of taxonomy I read makes me think about what kind of skills I have in order to use technology with my kids.

on this link I found and example of what kids can do if they have the right guide from us.

http://kidsvid.4teachers.org/

I think is a big challenge for me to finally see my students do this, but it is not impossible, if I am ready to facilitate the things to do, they will be able to do it well.

What do you think about this levels of digital taxonomy domain from our reading sources??

Regards,

Yariela Cantarero


No comments:

Post a Comment