Blog Archive

Thursday, November 3, 2011

LOOK TEACHERS!


THIS IS ONLY A BIT OF WHAT I AM GETTING NOW


I thought the use of e-mails and homework was going to be hard for me but no. I was wrong. I am beginning to receive an assignment they were supposed to send tomorrow!! Wow! Ok I keep reading, studying and planning with my kids.


tomorrow I will tell you more formally what about my project and the solutions I provided and how am i doing to make this happen!


This is a copy of what a student send me today! it is part of journal and it was a narrative assignment. Right now, do not pay attention to Grammar, only to the content. Remember they are in 4th grade and we are studying the language in a Spanish Spoken Country.




MY MEMORABLE DAY

by Oscar Ramos Kristensen


 My memorable day was when I win a trophy of leading scorer because I score five goals in the football tournament. I was very happy because I won the trophy even if we lost. Then my parents, my brothers and I went to eat a delicious ice cream of chocolate in a business of ice cream that was called pops. I liked this day very much.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Yariela,

    Just like you also I thought that the use of e-mails and homework would be hard for me even though mys students are older than yours. But the results show it differently. I can say that even if it wasn't possible for me to use technology in class,it already made a change by giving students online homework and by using e-mails. They are more engaged, more motivated and more interested about the English classes now.

    Keep up the good work!

    Best regards,
    Blerta

    ReplyDelete