Blog Archive

Sunday, November 27, 2011

BBC Open2.net Learning Styles Survey

BBC Open2.net Learning Styles Survey:

'via Blog this'

Hi class, I tried this site and for me has been more than clear to have a guide to see and confirm what type of learning style each person has. From early ages we are growing and developing different types of learning. I think this site is appropriate to help our students find the way they can learn better.

We need to keep on working and always being updating with technology and how to use it in our classes. It has been a pleasure to be part of this group and I would like to thank Robert for his great work as teacher, he has been very supportive and I personally liked the way he gave feedbacks to us.

Thanks Robert, and I hope all of you guys keep working for improving students' learning. This is not an end, this is only one more stage all of us reach. I hope to see you soon here or in any other site. Remember, now we have our blogs and that is a good way to let students confirm that learning English is international not only a single language.

Thanks again and Have a great End of the Year.

Sincerely,

Yariela Cantarero
from my beautiful land of volcanoes and lakes, Nicaragua.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Yariela,

    Also I tried this site and I could clearly see what type of learning style each person has.

    I agree with you that, we need to keep on working and always update our teaching through technology in order to be use it effectively with our students.

    It has been a pleasure and also a privilege for me too, to be part of this group. A a young teacher, I learned very much through the experiences of other much more experienced teachers.

    Warm regards form Kosovo,
    Blerta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yariela and Blerta,

    I agree with both of you. We have to know the learning styles of ourselves and our students in order to prepare lessons which are interesting for the students and technology can play an important role in learning and teaching.

    From this course we have learned quite a lot of technology tools to enhance our teaching and learning. I hope all of use us those tools in our teaching in the future.

    Best Wishes and Regards,
    Roza, Maldives

    ReplyDelete